We cannot advance this Movement without funding. Your support will help us get our message to communities and leaders across the country, in government, business and faith, helping to awaken the National Movement for America's Children.
- Donate to the Movement or to local children's and community organizations
- Host a house party to recruit family, friends and neighbors to sign the pledge and donate
- Donate time by volunteering to recruit people in your community to sign the pledge and participate in the nationwide development of a national strategy for America's children
- You can also donate time at local children's and community organizations or schools
- Donate goods such as school supplies, clothing, food to local food pantries, organizations and schools
- Organize your employer to do matching gifts and have a "house" party at work to raise funds for the Movement
- Seek donations from friends, family, local contacts and businesses